Medical Device UI Design
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Shneiderman's Eight "Golden Rules"
- * Consistency in user interface
- * Enable frequent users to use shortcuts
- * Offer informative feedback to users
- * Design system-user dialogs (tell user if a task has been successfully completed)
- * Simple error handling
- * Permit easy reversal of actions
- * Support internal locus of control* Reduce user's short term memroy load
A.W. Kushniruk (Andre)
- * Usability Testing in Medical Informatics
- * Technology Induced Error and Usability: Errors when using a handheld application. [International Journal of Medical Informatics. 2005]
Heuristic evaluation is done as a systematic inspection of a user interface design for usability. The goal of heuristic evaluation is to find the usability problems in the design so that they can be attended to as part of an interative design process.
- Univ. of Pennsylvania, Sociology
- - Unintended Consequences of Information Technology in Health Care
- - Role fo CPOE Systems in Facilitating Medication Errors
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview