Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Muscles Innervated by Radial n. in axilla
Long head of triceps
Muscles innervated by radial n. in radial groove
- lateral and medial heads of triceps
- extensor carpi radialis longus
- cutaneous branch for posterior brachium and antebrachium
- Between the end of ECRB and beginning of supinator
- Site of radial n. division
- Ends at the Arcade of Frohse (fibrous arch of supinator)
Superficial Radial n.
- Deep to brachioradialis
- Exits posterior to brachioradialis to innervate skin of lateral 2/3 of dorsum of hand, except fingertips
Deep Radial n.
- Pierces Supinator - goes under Arcade of Frohse (fibrous tissue on superior edge of supinator)
- Innervates ECRB
Posterior Interosseous n. (C7–C8)
- Distal to supinator
- Extensor indicis
Ligament of Struthers
- Connects medial epicondyle to medial supracondylar ridge
- Acts as retinaculum for median n.
- = bicipital aponeurosis
- median n. passes under
Anterior Interosseous n.
- Deep to FDP
- Lateral half of FDP
- Pronator Quadratus
Arcade of Struthers
Medial head of triceps to meadial intermuscular septum
- Behind medial epicondyle of humerus
- Ulnar nerve passes through
- Arcuate ligament (fibrous tendons of FCU) forms roof
- MCL/UCL forms the floor
Ulnar nerve innervation in antebrachium
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview