Vocab Reading Chapter 6
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
(noun) Things worn by a person; clothing
- (verb) To see the worth or value of
- (verb) To increase in value
(adj.) To go on without stopping
- (verb) To make or become liquid
- (verb) To bring or come to an end
- (verb) To tame; to bring plants or animals under human control
- (adj.) Brought under human control; tamed or cultivated
- (verb) To come into veiw; to appear
- (verb) to become known
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview