Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Unilaterally laterally flex the head and neck to same side
- unilaterally rotate the head and neck to opposite side
- Bilaterally flex the neck
- bilaterally assist to elevate the ribcage during inhalation
Origin of Sternal Head
top of manubrium
origin of clavicular head
medial 1/3 of the clavicle
- mastoid process of temporal bone and
- lateral portion of superior nuchal like of occiput
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview