Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The Threefold Purpose
- 1) To Invest Time
- 2) To renew our minds
- 3) To receive out healing
To Invest our time - Romans 10:17
Romans 10:17 Faith for healing comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God about healing.
The Renewing of Our Minds - Romans 12:1-2
- Romans 12:1-2
- Verse 1: “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your BODIES a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.”
- a. AMP: “…Make a decisive dedication of your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties]…to God.”
- 2. Verse 2: “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will
- of God.”
- 3. Our bodies will be transformed and changed according to God’s perfect will for us to be healed.
A Healing Conversion-Matthew 13:15-16
- “For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see [God’s Word about healing] with their eyes, and hear [God’s Word about healing] with their ears, and should understand [God’s Word about healing] with their heart, and should be converted [to God’s Word about healing], and I should heal them.”
- AMP: “Lest they see and perceive with their eyes, and hear and comprehend the sense with their ears, and grasp and understand with their heart, and turn and I should heal them.”
- b. Convert—completely change
- c. Verse 16: “But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.”
When are you converted?
“When you know that by His stripes you are healed, and you know that in your spirit just like you know that 2 + 2 = 4 in your mind, the devil won’t have any authority
over you. The way to know that in your spirit is by meditating upon it with your mind until it filters down into your spirit. Then, you will be certain and sure.”
—Kenneth E. Hagin
1 Peter 2:24: “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”