Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Colossians 1:12-14—Transferred From One Kingdom to Another
- 1. Verses 13-14 (NLT): “He has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son, who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.”
- a. Some translations add, “with His blood.”
- b. AMP: “The Father has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love.”
Transferred From One Kingdom to Another- 1 Peter 2:9-10:
- 1 Peter 2:9-10: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of
- darkness into his marvellous light; which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.”
- a. Darkness is lack, poverty and shortage.
- b. Darkness is a manifestation of the curse.
- 3. We no longer live under the dominion, rule and control of the kingdom of darkness.
John 17:14-17—Jesus Separated Us From Evil and the World’s Failing System
- John 17:14-17
- 14I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
1) Jesus Separated Us From Evil and the World’s Failing System
Matthew 6:13: “And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.”
2) Jesus Separated Us From Evil and the World’s Failing System
- Galatians 1:3-4: “Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present
- evil world, according to the will of God and our Father.”
- a. Verse 4 (AMP): “Who gave (yielded) Himself up [to atone] for our sins [and to save and sanctify us], in order to rescue and deliver us from this present wicked
- age and world order, in accordance with the will and purpose and plan of our God and Father.”
3) Jesus Separated Us From Evil and the World’s Failing System
- 2 Peter 1:3-4 (AMP): Through God’s promises, we have escaped “[by flight] from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness
- (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature.”
Jesus Separated Us From the Curse of Poverty and Lack
13Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
- Galatians 3:13-14
- 1. We have been redeemed from the curse of poverty and lack—which is darkness.
- 2. We may be in this world, but we are not of its Babylonian system.
- 3. We now operate under a new kingdom and a new economy.
- 4. We are not subject to the times. The times are subject to us.
- 5. We don’t just survive in God’s kingdom—we thrive!
- a. We live independent of circumstances.
- b. We live in THE BLESSING of kingdom prosperity.
Word from the Lord through Kenneth Copeland
West Coast Believers’ Convention
Long Beach, California
Give forth praise and honor, for the Lord says it is not time for the United States to fail. It is not time for this nation to collapse financially, or fold up spiritually, or go the way of the rest of the world, or the way that the rest of the world is trying to drag it and make it go.
It is time, right now, for this nation’s greatest hour, its greatest outpouring, and its greatest financial blessing. It’s My time, says the Lord Jesus Christ. We will see it come to pass. You mark My words.