Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- [no object]
- connect with each other
- a device used to connect two things together.
- (of two or more people or things) dependent on each other
- 1. a point where two systems, subjects, organizations, etc. meet and interact
- [Physics] a surface forming a common boundary between two portions of matter or space, for example between two immiscible liquids
- 2 [Computing] a device or program enabling a user to communicate with a computer:a graphical user interface
- a device or program for connecting two items of hardware or software so that they can be operated jointly or communicate with each other
- [no object] (interface with)
- 1. interact with (another system, person, etc.)
- Coll: the ~ between things
- a user/computer/web/application/software ~
- a graphical/simple/clean/user-friendly/intuitive ~
- use/provide/improve an ~
- 1. the intervening time: in the interim
- 2. (usually interims) chiefly British an interim dividend, profit, etc..
- 1. in or for the intervening period; provisional
- 2. relating to less than a full year’s business activity
- Coll: an ~ gov/constitution/administration/authority
- an ~ president/minister/coach/chairman/report
- ~ results
- occurring at irregular intervals; not continuous or steady
- Coll: ~ rain/showers
- an ~ problem/fault
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview