Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- house made pork blood sausages
- caldo gallego white bean stew
- anise chicken liver pate
- fresh basil
- caldo gallego: bean stew cannellini beans, chichken stock, thyme, garlic, onion, tomato, carrot, saffron, white wine and olive oil.
- baguette: udis long thin crusty loaf of french bread, grilled brushed w chimichurri topped with pate
- Pate: mixture of gound meat and fat minced into spreadable paste. chicken liver, pork fat, garlic, shallot, star anise, fish sauce and butter
- cornmeal crusted fried softshell crab
- butter lettuce
- chili shrimp oil
- avocado tomotillo pico de gallo
- chili and vegetable curditos (carrot, daikon, red bell pepper, fresnos)
- avocado-lime leaf crema agria
- soft shell crab: blue crab recently molted
- curditos: traditional spanish/cuban condiment of pickeled chilis
- Crema Agria: mexican sour cream, folded together with avocado and keffir lime leaf
Pan Seared Sea Scallops
- roasted sunchoke-golden raisin puree (roasted in butter then pureed with golden raisens, salt and pepper.)
- chipotle-yuzu marinated grape tomatoes
- truffeld sweet corn nage
- Sunchoke: aka jerusalem artichoke or the bulb of a sunflower.
- Mache: aka lambs lettuce a delecate leafy green
Applewood smoked pork chop (bone in)
salmon creek farms
all natural, heritage breed
- Chipotle-hoisen marinated (hoisin, chipotle, ginger, garlic, red onion, black pepper)
- taro root puree (cream, butter, sugar, salt, black pepper)
- grilled baby bok choy
- green apple kimchi (pureed kimichi cabbage, green apple, lime, salt and pepper)
- habanero-guava bbq sauce (veal/chicken stock, adobo, piloncillo, vinegar, guava, habanero, Maggi seasoning.)
Lemongrass Charbroiled Chicken
airline all natural chicken breast
- creamy coconut rice
- nuoc mam sofrito ( fusion of fish sauce into traditional cuban sofrito. shallot, carrot, pablanos, red bell pepper, oregano, parsely, olie oil, fish sauce and sambal.)
- mango salsa
- grilled broccolini
sofirto: traditional spanish based sauce varies in ingredients usually tomato garlic chilis olive oil and paprika
Achoite Wagyu "Deckle" of ribeye
- wok tossed oyster mushrooms
- crispy pickled onions (yellow onion marinated in vinegar and sugar, fried in seasoned flour.)
- spicy black bean ginger sauce ( veal stock, chinese black bean, red onion, garlic, ginger, coriander, red chile)
Hanoi Style Cobia
- tumeric-dill marinated filet
- cuban style smashed yucca (chipotle ginger mojo)
- cucumber rice noodle
- chopped peanuts
- chinese black-bean chili sauce (sake, mirin, garlic, serrano, green onion, fish sauce)
- jasmine rice
- black beans
- sherry vinegar
- salt and pepper
- pickeled vegetables (diakon, carrot, chives, diakon sprout, freson, red bell pepper.
lechon asado rice noodles
- slow roasted pork shoulder
- bean sprout
- oyster sauce
- orange garlic mojo
- fresh cucumber, butter lettuce and crispy shallot
- Lechon: traditional spanish/cuban dish slow cooked pork
- asado: cooking technique slow roasted/bbq
- mojo: garlic based sauce with citrus and olive oil
- Semi-frozen cinnamon flavored mousse
- castella cake
- rice milk sorbet
- cajeta caramel
- puffed rice, and candied almond brittle
- Castella cake: Japanese sponge cake made with sugar, flour, eggs, and honey.
- Rice milk: Grain milk processed from rice
- Cajeta:Sheep’s milk caramel
- Puffed Rice: Best described as Rice Krispies, cooked rice that has been dried then baked.
Warm Orange-Polenta Cake:
- Upside down orange polenta cake
- sweet corn ice cream
- Mexican crema anglaise
- cilantro coulis
- freeze dried corn
- Anglaise: Light custard sauce made with eggs, sugar, and cream.
- Coulis:Sauce made from pureed vegetables or fruit.
- Freeze Dried: Process using liquid nitrogen to freeze at extreme negative degrees. In this case the corn is given a very delicate yet crunchy
Modern Mexican Bar
- Chili spiced Bavarian mousse
- toasted nougat
- caramel top
- chocolate feuillitine crust
- fleur de sel caramel
- roasted peanut ice cream
- Whipped egg whites, caramelized sugar, and peanuts. Soft chewy consistency.
- Fleur de Sel: Translates to flower of the sea, high quality sea salt.
- Feuillitine: Very thin flaky dried corn crepes, almost like a ultra thin Corn Flake.
Mini Pandan Waffles
- Three miniature pandan and coconut Belgium waffles
- coconut ice cream
- warm yuzu-cherry chutney
- strawberry-guava coulis
- Southeastern Asian plant, typically used in desserts. Nutty
- botanical flavor.
- Condiment used in southeast Asian cuisine, consists of spices, vegetables and/or fruit.