Card Set Information
1. Can you save a profile?
2. What format?
Zip and Word
3. Can you customize the word doc from profile?
4. Can you also customize the other word template (Application > Document)?
5. Can flows be executed in draft mode?
6. What is a local action?
It does not move forward (below the dotted line) in the flow
7. Where are work parties stored?
What Types can you create?
8. Can a work object belong to more than a folder?
9. Work objects that are instantiated inherit from which class?
10. Folder objects that are instantiated inherit from which class?
11. Cover objects that are instantiated inherit from which class?
12. Cover/Covered Relation:
All of the above
All of the above
13. Databases must inherit from data- and have a unique ID - True or False?
14. Can a user modify a portal rule?
14. Pega methodology is based on which existing methodology?
RUP - Rational Unified Process
15. What are the 4 stages of our methodology
16. At what stage would you create atomic use cases?
Inception and Elaboration/Construction
17. which stage describes the functional scope of work?
18. Look at this class name: abc-def-hij-work-. What can you tell about it?
It is an abstract class
19. Which of the following objects is either rule or a data instance?
Access group -
20. Rule classes originated from the rule- baseclass?
21. Data instances classes originated from the data- baseclass - True or False?
22. All rules belong to a rule set?
(should be false - application rule)
23. Where should your top-level org class directly inherit from?
(in bootcamp it inherited from baseclass)
24. Data instances do not belong to ruleset - True or False?
25. Only rules should be subject to rule resolution - True or False?
26. Data instances can not be subject to rule resolution - True or False?
27. Rules can be migrated from a system to another - True or False?
28. data instances can not be migrated from a system to another - True or False?
29. Rule classes are displayed in the rule by type explorer - True or False?
30. Data classes are not displayed in the rule by type explorer - True or False?
31. What are the 5 standard users?
32. Which rule identifies rulesets and data instances for migration?
33. Does prdbutil adds division and units to an existing org class structure?
34. Does dbutil create division and unit level classes?
35. Does prdbutil create flow rules?
No. Accelerator does.
36. Does prdbutil set up organization level rules prior to run accelerator?
36. What ruleset is required to run for profile and accelerator?
37. What types of rulesets are available in PRPC?
Override, personal, production, standard, component, shared
38. How do you order rule sets for runtime?
Specific to general
39. We have the ruleset RS:03-04-25 on our list.
Do we have access to ruleset 03-04-20?
Do we have access to ruleset 03-03-01?
Do we have access to ruleset 02-01-01?
Do we have access to ruleset 03-05-01?
40. Can rules be added to a locked ruleset?
41. Can I delete a rule in a locked ruleset?
42. What is a work party?
It's someone who is interested in the outcome of the work object.
43. What are the primary functions of our methodology?
Scope of the work and sizing
Design and implementation
44. Our IDE is composed of:
BRE (Rules Engine - Decisions, Activities, Declaratives)
Different views (Portals)
DB (Pega Rules DB)
45. Can I save a rule and have associated it with class and save it in another ruleset?
46. How do you set ruleset prerequisites?
(it automatically sets the minor and patch)
Specific to general rulesets
47. If I had a work object, what are the basic things about it?
48. If I have a work object, can it belong to a folder?
Can a folder contain? Yes
Can a cover contain a folder? No
Can a cover contain a cover? No
Can a cover contain a work object? Yes
Can an object contain? No
49. What rule is modified to change the standard cover/covered locking behavior of a cover?
50. I have a covered item. It is created under a cover. What is the default locking behavior when the cover is opened on a perform harness?
Cover and covered are locked
51. What class should a class group directly or indirectly inherit from?
52. Do all work objects go into the pc_work DB table?
53. Can I create my own mapping into a DB table?
54. An object in memory is called what?
55. Can abstract classes be instantiated?
56. Work covers can be resolved automatically when all covered work objects are resolved?
57. An implementation application cannot be reused across the organization?
58. A framework defines a common interface for specific applications?
59. A framework application is also known as a one-off application?
60. What type of connector extends from a decision shape if it defines a decision tree?
61. What type of connector extends from a utility shape?
62. What type of connector extends from an assignment?
(The shape which looks exactly like an assignment in a screen flow is a flow action)
63. When a work cover is the current object of focus, the clipboard page that represents that is what?
64. When a covered work object is the current object of focus, the clipboard page that represents that is what?
65. Where would be the cover represented in?
66. A flow rule that does not include any user interaction is also known as what?
Straight through processing
67. Can SLA be associated to a process flow assignment?
68. Can it be associated to single work object?
69. Flow rules invoked via an activity may be traced using the Tracer tool?
70. Likelihood is an integer between 1 and 100.
71. Likelihood coming from an assignment must equal 100.
72. Likelihood values determine the presentation order in a Perform harness.
73. Do router rules execute activity rules?
74. Do flow rules execute activity rules?
75. Do Integrator shapes execute activity rules?
76. Does Utility execute activity rules?
77. Does Fork execute activity rules?
78. Which smart shape is used to instantiate a call to an external system?
79. What is the name of the queue of open assignments not associated to a single operator?
80. What is the name of the queue of open assignments associated to a single operator?
81. How do I save an unfinished flow?
82. What rule governs how w.o. are create, processed through the system be set as resolved?
83. What rule drives the Run > Process > �?
Class editor > Creates a w.o.
84. Will the system look in the current flow if a ticket is raised?
85. Will the system look in a subflow of the current flow if a ticket is raised?
86. Will the system look in active flow if a ticket is raised?
87. Will the system look in a flow inheriting the current flow if a ticket is raised?
88. What is maximum number of smart shapes you should have on the flow?
89. Which shapes count? (if it does not have a connector out of it, except end shape)
Notify, routers, comments, connectors
90. When creating a new property, and you use quick create what mode?
91. When multiple pyDefault models are applied on the creation of a new w.o. how duplicate values of the same property handled?
92. Embedded pages cannot be nested inside other embedded pages
93. Which harness rule is displayed as read-only and does not allow user input?
94. Name the 4 standard portal rules:
95. How do you validate a user input?
96. How do you validate an end user input when you create a new w.o.?
onAdd validate rule
97. What HTML property causes the calendar to display a calendar?
98. Which portal rule display a dashboard with graphics allowing a quick review of the current work?
99. The rule inspector identifies which kind of rules?
100. A section rule has auto generated HTML checkbox unchecked. If I uncheck it, make changes. And another developer re-checks it, what happens?
The custom code is overridden
101. What is a HTML fragment?
102. Which method is used to retrieve w.o. info from PRPC DB?
103. What happens if an activity executes a Page-New method on a clipboard page which already exists?
It is overridden
104. What does a page copy do?
Creates a new copy
105. Remove a page?
106. Display a Page XML?
107. How do we initiate a property?
108. How do we unit test an activity?
Check the May Start in Security tab, ensure the category is Activity and Click the Run button
109. Name 2 components of an activity rule where 1 condition can be used to evaluate a condition?
Pre-condition and transition
110. Can a flow action call an activity?
Before and after
111. Can an activity call another activity?
Yes, with call method
112. Is call case-sensitive?
113. Which decision rule would I use if I have nested if�s?
114. Which decision would I use if I have 5 properties, each evaluated for 10 conditions?
115. Can a decision rule be referenced from within as flow rule?
116. Can a decision rule be referenced from within as property rule?
117. Can a decision rule be referenced from an activity?
118. Can a decision rule be referenced from a declarative expression?
119. If none of the rows in a decision table are true, what does it happen?
120. What kind of connectors come out of a decision shape?
121. Where do I setup the outcomes of a decision table?
In result tab
122. When creating a decision rule, the quick create can be used with which type?
123. Declarative expressions constrain a property to a range of values - True or False?
(Constraints do that)
124. Declarative expressions can return results from decision tables.
125. Declarative expressions can perform calculations.
126. Declarative expressions can execute activities upon creation of a w.o.
127. Is there an activity which is automatically fired when I create a new w.o.?
128. When are ruleset pre requisites enforced?
129. What are the 4 standard PRPC rule set?
Pega-ProCom (process commander)
Pega-IntSvcs (Internal Services)
Pega-IntSvcs (Internal Services)
130. Should ruleset be locked prior to deployment?
131. Can rules or locked rulesets be updated?
132. Can rules or locked rulesets be deleted?
133. Can rules or locked rulesets be added?
134. Can I still check out rules?
135. What rules must be created to define a rule set?
Name and version
136. Why do we use Application rules?
To access during run time.
137. Does an access group reference a work pool?
138. What is the production ruleset used for?
So it is unlocked in production for changes, to be maintained by Business
139. What is the maximum number of patches?
140. What is the maximum number of minor versions?
141. What is the maximum number of major versions?
142. Should rules associated with work classes within a work pool reside in the same ruleset?
143. What are the 3 data instances made of org hierarchy?
Org, div and unit
144. Do ruleset pre-requisites identify major and minor only?
145. Do ruleset pre- requisites support creation of runtime ruleset list?
146. Do ruleset pre- requisites support creation of the design time ruleset list?
147. What tool automatically creates the rules required to connect to an external system?
148. When the connector wizard is run, which rule type is saved into the application class group or work class
149. What is a WSDL?
Web Service Definition Language
150. Is the clipboard shared by all requestor?
151. Is there a clipboard for each access group?
152. Is there a clipboard for each requestor?
153. Where does the clipboard live?
In the server memory
154. When in development should you use PAL?
Whenever you do major changes
155. Does PAL allow you to identify performance issues within your application?
156. Is PAL always running?
Yes. Even in Prod
157. Can you turn PAL off?
158. Does it have a performance impact on the sys?
159. Does the client have to pay for PAL?
160. Why should you run a process before using PAL?
Because of the assembly rules.