Toeic 1-01 administration
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- It is a rule to wear a shirt and tie when at work here.
- I don't like the excessive administration at this institute.
- Have you checked the regulations concerning foreign bank accounts?
- The government has recently changed its policy on immigration.
- My supervisor often praises me for my hard work.
- The young child needed constant supervision.
- The manager's authority was undermined by his lack of diligence.
- The administrator had all his documents within his briefcase.
- The legislature decided not to agree to the bill.
- The legislation will pass into law early next year.
- The oversight on this project has been severely lacking.
- What kind of provisions do you have in place for retirement?
- The policeman was far outside of his jurisdiction.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview