The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- In business, you often have to make difficult choices.
- My father is a businessman and often travels to other countries.
- The businesswoman was a consummate professional in everything she did.
- The industries in these sectors have recently made huge job cuts.
- The movie industry has been badly affected by film piracy.
- The fashion industry relies on strong brands and consumers with disposable income.
- Those who work in heavy industry require a more specialized skill set.
- The president was keen to pass measure to encourage new enterprise.
- The commercial sector has suffered in the economic downturn.
- The corporation recently renegotiated its pay package with its employees.
- The multinational was not overly affected by currency fluctuations.
- The automobile industry has recovered due to the government incentive sheme.
- The technology industry continues to expand.
- The Board of Commerce has asked for more time to come to a decision.