Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
to draw out or bring forth, a behavior that is automatically drawn out by certain stimulus
- is a neutral structure that underlies many
- reflexes and consists of a sensory neuron, an interneuron, and a motor neuron
- Hand on the fame removed, because receptors on
- hand stimulate danger to spinal cord and interneuron then sends signal to motor
- neuron to remove hand from the flame
Fixed Action Pattern
- a fixed sequence of responses elicited by a specific
Process in which one stimulus that does not elicit a response is associated witha second stimulus that does as a result the first stimulus also comes to elicit a response
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview