Kolb's Learning Styles
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are four learning style types from top right quadrant, clockwise?
What are characteristics of diverging learning style type?
- Sees relationships
- Looks for alternatives
- Attempts to discover meaning and value
- Orients on feelings
What are characteristics of assimilating learning style type?
- Creates theoritical learning models
- Reasons inductively (from specific to general)
- Is concerned with ideas rather than people
- Thinks quietly
What are characteristics of converging learning style type?
- Develops practical application
- Reasons deductively (from general to specific)
- Prefers technical rather than interpersonal tasks
- Solves specific problems
What are characteristics of accommodating learning style type?
- Does things
- Adapts to changes
- Tends to be impatient
- Relies on others
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview