Biblical Worldview Verse by Verse
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Who created the universe?
- John 1:3
- "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."
Why is there evil in the world?
- 1 John 3:8
- "He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil."
For what primary purpose was mankind created?
- 1 Corinthians 10:31
- "Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."
Who is God?
- John 4:24
- "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
Is there more than one God?
- Isaiah 45:5-6
- "I am the Lord; there is no other God. I have prepared you, even though you do not know me, so all the world from east to west will know there is no other God. I am the Lord, and there is no other."
What is sin?
- 1 John 3:4
- "Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness."
Who has sinned?
- Romans 3:23
- "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
What is the purpose of the moral law or the Ten Commandments?
- Romans 7:7
- "What shall we say then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law."
Can a person be saved by keeping the Ten Commandments or the moral law?
- Galatians 2:21
- "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Why was Jesus Christ willing to die for us?
- Romans 5:8
- "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview