Science Life Quest
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What 4 things do all living things need? Give Examples
- Water- a pond
- Food- a cow
- Shelter- a cave
- Living Space- a valley
What are the 6 characteristics of all living things? give examples
- Cells- Skin cells
- Ability to repoduce- a mother turle has babies
- Ability to grow & develop- a child gets taller
- Energy use- swimming
- Similar chemicals- DNA and RNA
- Ability to reast to surroundings- saying ow when someone pinches you
What are the 8 levels of classification?
What 3 characteristics do scientists look at to deterine what domains and kingdoms an organism belongs to?
- Cell number
- Cell type
- Ability to make their own food
What are the three domains?
Archea, Bacteria, and Eukaryote
What are the four kingdoms?
- (Protists are also called the odds-and-ends group)
Why do scientists classify living things?
To know more about the organism and to determine which organisms are more simalar than others
The more levels of classification an organism shares with another, the more ________ related they are.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview