Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- to love or worship dearly
- disgusting; repulsive
- to swallow or eat up hungrily
- to intrude in the dealings of others
- excessively fond
- to speak with exaggeration and excessive pride, especially about oneself
- to feel or show displeasure (a person, act, remark, etc.) from a sense of injury or insult
- nasty; unpleasant; disagreeable
- to make changes in something, especially in order to falsify
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview