Chapter 10 media adv
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What kind of audience does newspaper attract
1. upscale 35 & older
What are the 4 pros in newspapers?
- 1. Upscale audience 35 & older
- 2. Flexibility
- 3. Ability to measure response
- 4. Creibility
What are the 7 Flexible Newspaper Options
- Timely insertion schedules
- Targeted editions
- Large space ads
- Small space
What are the 4 Cons of Newspaper
- 1. High ratio's
- 2. Average reading time less than 30 mins
- 3. NP circulation decline
- 4. Expensive
What are the Key characteristics of news paper readers
- 1. 50% of the population reads news papers
- 2. Readers have a high income & education
- 3. Annual ad revs. are almost $50 billion
- 4. 84% of revs come from local Adver.
National Newspapers are published how many times a week?
5 days a week
What are the 2 Newspapers Advertising Strategy's
- 1. Full coverage of Newspapers circulation
- 2. Zoned preprints
____is the newspapers practice of offering advertisers artial coverage of a market, often accomplished with weekly inserts distributed to certain sections of that market
What are the 2 Categories of newspaper Advertising
___is found in the columns so labeled, and published in sections of a newspaper or magazine that set aside for certain classes of goods or services
___is all the nonclassified advertising in a newspaper
Is joint promotion of a nantional advertising and a local retail outlet on behalf of the manufacturer's product on sale in the retail store
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview