Tin Roof Test 3
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Fill in the blank parts of a ticket. What goes where?
- Top -Greeting server's name
- Left side -drink orders and all modifications by seat number
- Right side -all shared appetizers
- Top - table number and key server's name
- Left side - all entree orders and modifications by seat number
- Right side - all individual appetizers
What is a re-fire?
- It is when a guest sends back any food item. Use the following procedure:
- 1. Communicate with the guest
- 2. Return to expo
- 3. Write a recook ticket
- 4. Follow-up
What is AIM?
Fill in the blanks for the re-fire chit.
What is the maximum amount of time a table should wait to be greeted?
What is the two minute rule?
- 2 Minutes for:
- First Rounds
- Quality Checks
- Time away from station
- Payment processing
What are the 3 basic steps of wine tasting?
- Appearance: make note of the wine's color, clarity, legs, perlage, and mousse.
- Smell: Smell the wine, swirl the glass, and smell again. Finally, inhale the smell deeply.
- Taste: Move wine around the whole mouth for 10-30 seconds. Make note of the attack, middle palate, and finish.
Name 6 different white wines we offer by the glass.
- 1. Husch Sauvignon Blanc $4, $8
- 2. Solsticio Torrontes $4.50, $9
- 3. Round Hill Chardonnay $3.25, $6.50
- 4. Laghibellina Gavi $6, $12
- 5. Cru Chardonnay $5, $10
- 6. Benvolio Pinot Grigio $3.50, $7
What is TRB's corkage fee?
$10, donated to charity.
List the terms for proper floor etiquette.
- Full hands in/out
- Drop and go
- Tandem Bussing
- Two-way street
- Pen System
- Phone Etiquette
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview