Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 1.Alert crew, activate fire bill - Alerted (CP, TC)
- 2.Cabin exhaust fan - OFF (FE)
- 1. Don smoke masks.
- 2. Alert crew.
- 1. Pressurization ground check switch - TEST (FE)
- 2. Ground air-conditioning switch - ON (FE)
Emerg Depressurization Procedure
- 1. Aux vent - OPEN (FE)
- 2. Outflow valve - OPEN (FE)
- 3. EDCs - DUMP (FE)
- 4. Aux vent - Close at 1-in differential (FE)
- 5. Free-fall chute - OPEN (OBS)
Emergency Descent Procedure
- 1. Autopilot - Disengaged (P)
- 2. Power levers - FLIGHT IDLE (P)
- 3. Landing gear lever � As required (CP)
- 4. Airspeed - As required (P)
- 5. Pressurization - As required (FE)
1. Alert crew time to impact - Alerted. (CP)
- 1. Request ground firefighting equipment. (CP)
- 2. Stop the aircraft. (P)
Engine Fire on the ground and Emergency shutdown procedure
- 1. Emergency shutdown handle - PULL (FE)
- 2. HRD - Discharged (P, FE)
Emergency Shutdown Procedure
- 1. Emergency shutdown handle (on pilot command) - Pull. (FE)
- 2. HRD (fire only) - Discharged. (P,FE)
Shifting to Boost OFF
- 1. Disconnect the autopilot.
- 2. Attempt to obtain safe altitude.
- 3. Set condition V.
- 4. Trim tab setting - check for normal position.
- 5. Booster shift handle - pull.
- 1. If rpm at or above 115% - Reduce airspeed (150 kias minimum) and perform Operation with a Pitchlocked Propeller procedure in paragraph 15.12.2. (P, FE)
- 2. If rpm is below 115% - Smoothly advance power levers(s) toward cruise conditions and increase TAS, noting engine indications (normal rated power if range is a factor). (P, FE)
Propeller Fails to Feather
- 1. Feather button - IN
- 2. PCO - Press
- 3. Alternate bus (propellers 1 and 4) - Select
- 4. PROP FEATHER circuit breakers - Check in
- 5. Airspeed - Decrease towards 150 KIAS.
- 6. PROP FEATHER CONT circuit breaker - Pull.
Flight with Cracked Front Windshield
- 1. Turn off heat on affected panels.
- 2. Helmets on, visors down (P, CP, FE)
Loss of All Airspeed Indication
1. Check pitot heat - ON (FE)
Out of Control Flight, Spiral, and Spin Recovery
- 1. Power levers - FLIGHT IDLE. (P)
- 2. Flight controls - Neutralize. (P)
- 3. Airspeed, AOA, turn needle - Check. (P)
- If in a spin:
- 4. Rudder - Full opposite Turn needle. (P)
- As soon as yawing motion stops:
- 5. Controls - Neutralize. (P)
- 6. Unusual attitude - Recover. (P)
Windshear Escape Procedure
- 1. Max Power - Set (P, FE)
- 2. Pitch attitude - 10 degrees up (P)
- 3. Landing gear - UP (P, CP)
- 4. Flaps - Do not change until out of windshear (P)
- 1. If uncontrollable, reset the flap handle to the previous position.
- 2. If controllable, land with the flap handle in the selected position.
Fus Duct Hot
- 1. On ground, secure ground air-conditioning and APU bleed air, and return to the line.
- 2. In flight, close all engine bleed and fuselage shutoff valves.
Start Valve Light on
1. Check overhead panel for individual engine start control valve open light.
Start Control Valve Open light on
1. If light remains on or comes on after start, secure engine by pulling emergency shutdown handle.
- 1. Continue holding out on feather button. (FE)
- 2. Emergency shutdown handle - Pull. (FE)
- 3. Feather button - Push. (FE)