MH 30 Chap 12
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Specific instructions or actions used to improve skills.
- Ex. - Written, practical driving test
Progression in a particular field due to experience.
Ex. - Athlete develops or progresses based on his experience in his field
A general description and introduction of what may be expected of you
A To-Do List. A list or plan of things to do.
Security Guards, Janitors, culinary workers (chefs, cooks) etc...people who contribute to help keep the organization functioning even though they don't directly interact with the client
People who lack the formal training of profession, however they have life experience or culture identification to assist their ability to do the specific job
Ex. - Baseball player, Menchanic- Good hand-eye coordination, great spatial
What are the 3 Steps in Developing an In-Service Training Curriculum
- 1. Indentifying Training Needs
- 2. Developing Learning Objectives
- 3. Monitoring and Evaluating the Overall Training Programs
What are the 4 Steps in "Developing Training Courses or Modules"
- 1. Defining Learning Objectives
- 2. Identifying Content to Be Covered
- 3. Specifying Teaching and Training Methods
- 4. Designing Evaluation Instruments
Training can be evaluated in terms of trainee reaction, trainee learning, training peformance, or reults achieved on the job.
Designing Evaluation Instuments
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview