No 1, 2, 3, or 4 primary fuel pump on, or momentarily ON then OFF, above 65% RPM
- Cause: Failure of primary pump or Fuel pumps are in parallel operation possibly due to a speed sense control malfunction.
- Action: Pull FUEL SHUTOFF VALVE CB on SEDC.
- If the light remains on, reset the CB, and assume the primary pump has failed.
- If the light goes out, leave the CB out, and assume a failure of either the 65% switch or the speed sense control.
- Note: if mission is continued:Do not use autofeather. Should maximum TIT be limited to ~830?C with or without the parallel light, assume a failure of the 94% switch or speed sense control. Place the affected TD switch to NULL.
- Do not shut down the affected engine with the intent to restart.
- Reset the CB prior to securing the engine with the fuel and ignition switch
- Lights ON – pump’s gone, Lights OUT – leave CB out.