ITIL V3 Foundation 2011
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
A means of delivering value to customers by facilitating outcomes customer want to achieve, without the ownership of specific costs or risks.
A set of activities designed to accomplish a specific objective. It takes defined inputs and turns them into defined outputs, it include roles, responsibilities, tools and management controls required to deliver the outputs
- delivers specific result
- result are delivered to customers or stakeholders
- responds to specific events (triggers)
Characteristics of a process
A team or group of people and the tools they use to carry out one or more processes or activities
The person who is accountable for the delivery of a specific IT Service. They are responsible for continual improvement and management of change affecting Services under their care.
Service Management Roles
- To act as prime Customer contact for all Service related enquiries and issues
- To ensure that the ongoing Service delivery and support meet agreed Customer requirements
- To identify opportunities for Service Improvements, discuss with the customer and to initiate changes for improvements if appropriate.
- To liaise with the appropriate Process Owners throughout the Service Management lifecycle
- To solicit required data, statistics and reports for analysis and to facilitate effective Service monitoring and performance
Service Owner Responsibilities
The person responsible for ensuring that the process is fit for the desired purpose and is accountable for the outputs of that process.
- Assisting with process design
- Documenting the process
- Make sure the process is being performed as documented
- Making sure process meetings it aims
- Monitoring and improving the process over time
Proces Owner Responsibilities
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview