know what it for
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Prevention of hemolytic dz of newborn if Mom Rh (-) , or baby may be Rh(+)
- Cervidil , Prepidil
- Cervial ripening
- Cervial ripening ( cervix becomes soft and starts opening up )
- Labor induction / Augmentation
- Tranexamic acid
- Tablets indicated for the tx of cyclic heavy menstrual bleeding
- Dose* 2( 650 mg) tabs TID ( 3,900 mg/day ) for a max 5 days during monthly menstruation
- S/E Thromboembolism*
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview