The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are Inputs to Conduct Procurements?
- 1. Procurement Management Plan
- 2. Procurement Documents
- 3. Source Selection Criteria (output from planning process)
- 4. Qualified Seller List
- 5. Seller Proposals
- 6. Project Documents
- 7. Make or Buy Decisions
- 8. Teaming Agreements (output from planning process)
- 9. Organizational Process Assets
How can Teaming Agreements be aligned?
- or vertically
What Procurment Documents are input to Conduct Procurements?
- contractual provissions
What Project Documents are Inputs to Conduct Procurements?
- Risk Register
- Risk Related Contract Decisions
What three stages does PM recognise when it comes to Conducting Procurements?
- 1. Planning stage,
- 2. Evaluation and Selection stage
- 3. Contract signing stage
What T&T do you recognize with regards to Planning Stage?
- 1. Advertising,
- 2. Bidder Conferences
- 3. Internet Searches
What T&T do you recognize with regards to Evaluation & Selection stage?
- 1. Independed Estimate
- 2. Expert Judgement
- 3. Proposal Valution Technique
What T&T do you recognize with regards to Contract Signing stage?
What are three possible scenrios when you compare bids to a "Should Cost Estimate" (Independent Estimate tool)
- 1. Bids May differ from each other
- 2. One bid may differ significantly from SCE
- 3. Many bids may differ significantly from SCE
What areas of expertise may Expert Judgement tool comprise with regards to Conducting Procurements?
- These are functional disciplines.
- - contracting,
- - legal,
- - finance,
- - accounting,
- - engineering,
- - design,
- - research,
- - developement
- - sales
- - manufacturing
How Proposal Valuation Technique work?
- It is based on weighting factors. Factors are attributed to each field of expected competence. For egzample:
- Technical Capacity: factor 5
- Past Performance; factor 4
- Understanding of Requirements: factor 3
- Cost: factor 4
What are six outputs of Conduct Procurements?
- 1. Sellected Sellers
- 2. Procurement Contract Award
- 3. Resource Callendar Updates
- 4. Change Requests
- 5. Project Management plan Updates
- 6. Project Document Updates
Project Documents Updates is one of outputs of Conducting Rpocurements. What docuemts are most liely to be updated?
- Acceptance Criteria,
- Requirements Tracability Matrix,
- Risk Register,
- Requirements Documentation.
What are the most likely Change Requests areas?