Exam I NR415
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- structures generally have less shine; blood vessels look paler, narrower, and
- attenuated; arterioles appear paler and straighter, with a narrower light
cracking on the edge of the lips
bony growth, normal
Tophi on external ear
little bumps that show up with gout
type of hearing loss that occurs with aging, even in people living in quiet environment lose certain frequencies
- Common cause of conductive
- hearing loss in young adults between ages of 20 and 40 years
- •Gradual hardening
- of stapes that causes foot plate of stapes
- to become fixed in oval window, impeding transmission of sound and causing
- progressive deafness
- benign degenerative hyaline deposits are normal development on retinal surface;
- symmetrically placed in eyes with no effect on vision
commonly seen around cornea
- Ø Gray-white
- arc or circle around limbus due to deposition of lipid material As
- more lipid accumulates, cornea may look thickened and raised, but arcus has no
- effect on vision
- soft, raised yellow plaques occurring on lids at inner
more moist than would expect
the mask of pregnancy
What is diasoltic pressure?
Resting pressure before diastole.
What is systolic pressure?
Left ventricular contraction during systole.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview