Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 50,100,200 mg tab for erectile dysfuntion ( cliam wrk less than 15 mins )
- 1,5 mg tab
- Dose: 5 mg Po q12
- tx: Advanced renal cell carcinoma after failure of 1 prior systemic tx
- Moa: Cortisol receptor blocker
- to control hyperglycemia secondary to hyper cortisolism in adult w/ endogenous cushing 's sx who has DM-2
- Metoprolol succinate/ HCTZ
- 25,50,100/ 12.5
- yes, you can cut it in half but cant' chew
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview