The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the essential elements for a Criminal HOMICIDE?
- 1. Death of a human being, and
- 2. An unlawful act, ommision, or criminal agency causing such death.
What is the requirement for duress as a legitimate defence?
- 1. A person must believe that their life was in "real and IMEDIATE danger"
- 2. except in death penalty or capital crimes.
What is a Principle?
One who aids, abets, and encourages the actual perpetrator in a crime.
The term "Principle to a crime" is?
Applies to both FELONY and MISDEAMEANORS.
What is an accessory?
One who knowingly harbors and conseals a FELON (only in felony)
What is an ACCOMPLICE?
One who is liable to procecution for the identical offense charges against the defendat on trial in the cause in which the testimony of the accomplice is given (SNITCH)
What are the 3 types of INTENT?
- Transfer or Constructive intent.
What does not guity of reason of INSANITY really mean?
It meants California uses the McNaghten rule of "Right and Wrong" test.
PC 26 who CANNOT commit crimes in california?