Body Mechanics Obj. 1-4
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Use of Proper Body Mechanics
- 1. Proper Balance
- 2. Hold Objects Close to you
- 1. Back
- 2. lying down/reclining
- 3. Use of pillows or rolls
2. High Fowlers
3. Low fowlers.
- 1. Head and Trunk are raised
- 2. Head of the bead is elevated to 90 degrees
- 3. Head of the bed is elevated to 45 degrees
1. Sitting in bed or at the bedside leaning our table.
- Involves the pelvis and lower abdomen.
- for surgery
- 1. on the abdomen
- 2. on the back
- 3. on either side
- 4. left lateral
- 5. upright; HIGH 90 degree angle, low 45 degree angle
- 1.Patient leans forward with hands on knees
- 2. Optimizes respiratory mechanics
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview