Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Meursault AOP Styles and Encépagement:
- Blanc: Chardonnay and Pinot Blanc (white wines produced within the Blagny AOC are entitled to Meursault AOC)
- Rouge: Pinot Noir, plus a max. 15% mixed plantings of Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, and Chardonnay
- Blanc/Rouge "Premier Cru"
- Rouge wines may be additionally labeled "Côte de Beaune"
Meursault AOP Minimum Potential Alcohol:
- Blanc: 11%
- Rouge: 10.5%
- Blanc "Premier Cru": 11.5%
- Rouge "Premier Cru": 11%
Meursault AOP Minimum Must Weight:
- Blanc: 178 g/l
- Rouge: 180 g/l
- Blanc "Premier Cru": 187 g/l
- Rouge "Premier Cru": 189 g/l
Meursault AOP Maximum Residual Sugar:
- Blanc: 3 g/l
- Rouge: 2 g/l
Meursault AOP Élevage:
Wines may not be released until March 30 of the year following the harvest
Meursault AOP Minimum Planting Density:
9,000 vines per hectare
Meursault AOP Maximum Yields (Rendement de Base):
- Blanc: 57 hl/ha
- Rouge: 50 hl/ha
- Blanc "Premier Cru": 55 hl/ha Rouge "Premier Cru": 48 hl/ha
Meursault AOP Primary Soil Type:
Meursault AOP Established:
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview