Fast Track 131-205
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are Edit Validate Rules?
- - Test validity of Single input value
- - Built using Java
- - Can be referenced in other rules
- - Property Rules
- - Validate Rules
Can a Validate rule verify data from another source system?
- - Yes
- - Validate users and data from other systems
What category are Validation rules in?
- Process Category
What calls Validation rules?
- - An Activity
- - Flow Action
What do the following do when creating Validation Rules?
- Property: must be a single value property or reference to a property in repeating group
- Required: when checked user must input
- Conditions: allows for detailed conditions
- Continue: process other rows if current fails
What are the 4 Validate Entries?
- Validate: directly validate a top-level property
- Validate Each: directly validates an embedded property
- Call: calls another validate rule
- Call for each: calls another validate rule on an embedded page
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview