Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Degu, Chinchilla, Cotton Rat, Egyptian Spiny mouse, and GPs
Name the enzyme that GP lack
- The only cecal worm of guinea pigs
- infected 3-5 days after shedding
- 66 d direct lifecycle
GP mange mite
GP biting louse
Long slender GP louse
GP mite (looks like parasite transformer)
Histo of salivary gland, zoomed in pic with inib THINK
- (cannot use Ces. Rederivation)
Trophozoite in cecum and colon of GP
Balantidium Caviae (hairy round ball)
coccidian of kidney
Common skin tumors in GP
GP with rhibnitis and CONJUNCTIVITIS, Think?
Esp. with inclusion bodies
Chlamydia Psittaci, Giemsa or Macchiavello stains
How do you differentiate Toxoplasmosis from E. cununiculi stainwise?
- EC: g+, purple w/Goodpasture, bifringenent
- Toxo: G-, no stain with Goodpasture, no bifiringence
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview