Motion 4 Lesson 1 Review
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1. After the Welcome screen, what must you select to open a new Motion Project?
A project preset.
2. Identify the two main windows that are visible in a new project.
The utility window and the Canvas.
3. How can you precisely center a clip in the Canvas?
Drag the clip and use the dynamic guides with snapping enabled, or click the Import button in the File Browser.
4. What part of the Motion interface do you use to change the play range or adjust the selected layer without opening the Timing pane?
5. Do you have to stop playback to change the scale of a video clip?
No. You can build an entire Motion project while the project is playing, although it's sometimes easier to accomplish certain tasks when the playhead is stopped.
6. How do you change the scale of a layer in the Canvas without changing its proportions?
Shift-drag a transform handle.
7. Name the three kinds of effects you can add to a layer.
Filters, masks, and behaviors.
8. How can you change the way the pixels of one layer combine with pixels of a layer underneath?
Change the blend mode.
9. Where is all of the content that ships with Motion located?
In the Library.
10. In what part of Motion's interface can you interactively view fonts for a text layer without going to the Inspector?
In the heads-up display, or HUD.
11. Identify the keyboard shortcut that opens Full Screen mode.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview