Motion 4 Lesson 2 Review
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1. How can you ensure that transparent areas of your project will appear black when used as a menu in DVD Studio Pro?
Choose Edit > Project Properties and set Background to Solid.
2. You are using the HUD to change the brightness of a filter, but even at the maximum setting, it's not bright enough. Where can you enter a higher value?
In the Inspector.
3. Name two blend modes that will generally result in a lighter image.
Add, Lighten, Screen, Color Dodge, Linear Dodge.
4. Identify two ways to modify the impact of a blend mode.
Lower the opacity of the layer, duplicate the layer, or add a colorize filter.
5. When you want to make a copy of a layer or group, what is an alternative to duplicating?
Use Make Clone Layer.
6. Identify the three options for importing a multilayered Photoshop file.
As merged layers, as all layers, or by selecting an individual layer.
7. A client gives you 50 digital photos to use in a Motion project. You put them in a folder on your desktop, but when you look in that folder using Motion's File Browser, all you see is a single icon. What's going on, and what can you do to see all the photos?
The photos are numbered sequentially and appear by default in the File Browser as a collapsed image sequence. Click the "Show image sequences as collapsed" button to see the individual files.
8. Name three types of edits you can perform in Motion.
Composite, overwrite, insert, sequential.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview