Motion 4 Lesson 3 Review
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1. How do you access Motion's templates?
Choose File > Open Template Browser or press Command-Shift-O to open the Template Browser.
2. What type of layer can be replaced with a different graphic or video directly in the Canvas?
A drop zone layer.
3. How can you display all the layers that exist at the current playhead location?
Press the X key to perform the Expose Active Layers command.
4. True or false: In Motion, you can modify only a drop zone and the text of a Motion template.
False. You can modify any layer or effect just as in any Motion project.
5. Describe two ways to create a drop zone.
Create a new drop zone by choosing Object > New Drop Zone (or pressing Command-Shift-D), or convert an existing graphic or video layer into a drop zone by selecting the Drop Zone checkbox in the Image tab of the Inspector.
6. How do you open the Template Browser in Final Cut Pro?
Choose Sequence > Add Master Template.
7. True or false: In Final Cut Pro, you can modify only the drop zone content and the text of a Motion project.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview