Motion 4 Lesson 5 Review
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1. You are in the Export dialog and you realize that you forgot to enable Motion Blur. How can you enable it without canceling the export?
Select the Output tab, deselect the "Use current project and canvas settings" checkbox, and select the Motion Blur checkbox.
2. Which command lets you export multiple outputs: Export or Share?
Share allows you to create multiple outputs in the Share window.
3. How can you automatically publish your project to YouTube with the Share command?
Select the YouTube output type, select the "Publish to YouTube" checkbox, and then fill in the account information in the Action drawer.
4. Name two folders in the Library where you can save effects, layers, and groups.
The Favorites folder and the Favorites Menu folder.
5. True or false: You can save project components only to the Library.
False. You can save project components to any connected drive in the File Browser.
6. What options do you have when dragging multiple effects and/or layers to the Library?
You can add them as multiple files or all in one file.
7. If you save a group as a favorite that contains a graphic that is not part of Motion's Library, what precautions do you need to take and why?
You need to keep the source file in the same location with the same name to avoid an offline media warning. If you share the favorite with another computer, you also need to provide a copy of the media file.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview