Motion 4 Lesson 6 Review
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1. Name three of the Basic Motion behaviors.
Fade In/Fade Out, Throw, Spin, Motion Path, Snap Alignment to Motion.
2. You've applied a Motion Path behavior and added control points to create a curved path. How can you make the layer turn as it moves along the path?
Add the "Snap Alignment to Motion" behavior from the Basic Motion category.
3. If you copy a behavior from one layer to another, will it always match the duration of the target layer?
No, the copied behavior will match the In point of the target layer but its duration won't change, so if the target layer is longer or shorter than the source layer, the Out point of the behavior must be trimmed to match it.
4. What type of behaviors mimic physical phenomena such as gravity, inertia, and random movement?
5. Describe two ways to apply a Parameter behavior.
Drag a Parameter behavior from the Library to a layer (or select it using the Add Behavior icon), and then select the parameter to apply it to the HUD or Behaviors tab. Alternatively, choose the parameter to apply it to first by Control-clicking the name of the parameter in the HUD or Inspector and selecting the Parameter behavior from the shortcut menu.
6. What's one difference between duplicating a layer and cloning a layer?
A duplicated layer is independent of the original, while a clone will change when you change certain aspects of the original--for example, changing the animation of the original.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview