Motion 4 Lesson 11 Review
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1. How can you import a 5.1 surround sound file as six individual tracks?
Drag the file from the File Browser to the Canvas, wait for the drop menu, and choose Import All Tracks.
2. Name three locations in the Motion interface where you can work with audio.
The Audio tab of the Project pane, the Audio Editor in the Timing pane, and the Timeline in the Timing pane.
3. What are two ways that you can make the audio level of a track fade in?
You can either set keyframes in the Audio Editor or use the Audio Fade In/Fade Out behavior.
4. What is the difference between project markers and layer markers?
Project markers appear over the ruler area of the Audio Editor and Timeline, while layer markers are applied directly to a selected layer, group, or effect.
5. If you can't remember the keyboard shortcuts to create, edit, jump to, and delete markers, what is the menu containing all these commands?
The Mark menu.
6. True or false: The Audio Parameter behavior lets you animate any keyframeable parameter of any group, layer, or effect to an audio track's specific frequency range and volume range.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview