Motion 4 Lesson 12 Review
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1. In which tab and section do you change the speed of a clip?
The Properties tab of the Inspector in the Timing section.
2. Name the two kinds of Time Remap speed changes.
Constant Speed and Variable Speed.
3. Identify three of the four frame blending options.
None, Blending, Motion-Blur Blending, and Optical Flow.
4. True or false: You can continue working on a Motion project while the optical flow analysis is performed.
True--it's a background task.
5. What does a downward-sloping Retime Value graph indicate?
The video will play backward.
6. Which Retiming behavior lets you create a speed ramp effect?
The Set Speed behavior.
7. True or false: Retiming behaviors can be combined with keyframes.
8. Name two of the Time filters.
Echo, Scrub, Strobe, Trails, Wide Time.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview