Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The corpus delicti is the body of the crime, meaning the prima facie
- case or elements of the crime. Generally, the term embodies both the
- obvious evidence of a crime and the logical conclusion based upon that
- evidence that the elements of a crime have been committed, for example, a
- dead body with a knife sticking out and the logical conclusion that a
- homicide has been committed.
Actus reus refers to the overt act.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview