The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1.disposed to be silent or not to speek freely;reserved
2. reluntant or restrained
the branch of philosophy that investigates the origin, nature, ,methods, and limits of human knowledge
1.favorable to or promoting health;healthful
2. promoting or conductive to some benificial purpose;wholesome
1. the act of intimating, or making known indirectly
2. a hint; suggestion
1. an inscription, especially on a building, statue, or the like.
2. an apposite quotation at the beginning or a book,chapter,etc
counter to what intuitions would lead one to expect
1. unable to unwilling to act prudently;shortsighted
2. lacking tolerance or understanding; narrow-minded