The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the security control types?
What are the security control goals?
What are the types of assets?
What are the properties of secure information?
What are the type of liabilities that the loss of an asset would create?
What are the classes of security controls defined by NIST?
What are the classifications of security controls?
What are the technical controls?
- AC-Access Control
- AT-Audit and Accountability
- IA-Identification and Authentication
- SC-System and Communication Protection
What are the operational controls?
- AT-Awareness and Training
- CM-Configuration Management
- CP-Contingency Planning
- IR-Incident Response
- MP-Media Protection
- PE-Physical and Environmental Protection
- PS-Personnel Security
- SI-System and Information Integrity
What are the Management Controls?
- CA-Security Assessment and Authorization
- RA-Risk Assessment
- SA-System and Services Acquisition
- PM-Program Management
What are the processes that make up an access control system?
What are the components of credential enrollment or issuance?
- Identity Proofing
- Valid Account Creation
- Secure Credential Transmission
- Revocation of Credentials