Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
General steps for cardiac arrest
- 1) Shout for help/Call code
- 2) Start CPR,
- 3) give O2 (someone else)
- 4) attach monitor/defib
- 5) Check rhythm
- 6) Shock if shockable
- 7) Restart CPR - continuous, good quality
- 8) then consider drug therapy
- 9) advanced airway
- 10) reversible causes
CPR ratio if no advanced airway?
- 30 compressions to 2 breaths
Which rhythms are shockable?
- Ventricular Fib (VF) - oscillating wave
- Ventircular Tachy (VT)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview