Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
I KNOW, BUSHEL AND A PECK, ADELAIDE'S LAMENT.
(On stage watching Sky)
Benny; Hey Nicely! What are you looking at.
- (Delighted and trurning to Benny)
- Sky was just following Mss Sarah.
- And you should have seen her.(giving and imitation of her snootiness) She gave him a look
- That would have cooled off a moose at mating time.
Benny: Great! Just so he don't tkae her to Havana.
- He couldn't take the dole to New Rochelle.
- Where's Nathan?
- He ought to start lining up for the game.
Benny: I don't know - I suposse trying to see Adeaide- She's mad at him again. (Look at wristwatch)
- That Miss Adelaide.
- She is always taking his mind off honest work.
Benny: (passing Nicely to the left)
Yes, it's too bad that a smart businesman like Nathan has to go and fall in love with his own feancee.
- Benny, that's his weakness,
- and we should be torlerant,
- becase I am told that it is a
- worldwide weakness.
- (Points out front)
WHAT'S PLAYING AT THE ROXY.
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S PLAYING AT THE ROXY.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview