Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 23. Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. (NIV)
- 23. Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life (NLT)
But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:"God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly(dilengently) seek him.
2 Corinthians 3:17-18(NKJV)
17. Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty(freedom). 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
2 Corithians 10:4-5
4. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5. casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. (NKJV)
- For the LORD your God is living among you.He is a mighty savior.He will take delight in you with gladness.With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs, (NLT)
1. Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. 2. But his delight is in th law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. 3. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruits in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
18. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. 19. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; so you not perceive it? I am making a new way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.
There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells.