Shakespear notes and terms
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
an actors lines heard only by the audience
the use of comic scenes to interupt tense and dramatic moments
when a charachter tells their thoughts (outloud) regardles of thoughs around
when the crowd has more insight to the situation than the characters do
Cycle of a tragedy
- Reassertion of evil
- 1564-1616 ( 52)
- supported by queen elizabeth I and James I
- added james I in macbeth to show appreciation
- Legened at the time
- many real charachters
- source - Holinshed chronichles
- Boys and men played all the parts
- Nobels spoke in Iambic pentameter
- Comoners - prose
- " the scottish play"
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview