ch 17 history
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
in command of allied forces in the philippines
marched with the third army into Seine PAris river and was able to liberate french from the germans
dwight d eisenhower
- operation torch
- commander of us forces in europe
- operation overload and directed dday
a philip randolph
- African american who was a respected labor leader
- founder of the brotherhood of sleeping...
- lead march in capitol
victory in Euope day
the day on which all the allies launched an invasion of the european mainland
reason for atomic bombing in japan
end the war
economic gains for minorites during WWII
- industries boomed = unemployment rate lowered
- good weather for crops
- women entered work force
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview