Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Security Access Eligibility Report
- Report submitted through JPAS to DONCAF to get the adjudication process started.
- Used to determine continued access to classified materials.
- Letter of Intent
- To deny or revoke eligibility
- Letter of Denial
- For whom unfavorable eligibility determinations have been made.
- Joint Clearance and Access Verification System
- Ensures personnel security investigations, clearances and accesses are properly recorded.
DD Form 1847-1
SCI Non-disclosure Agreement
Adjunct Faculty Program
Cost saving tool for commands utilizing local instructors.
Minimum DLPT score
Listening/Reading (2/2) or higher for all languages except Arabic, Persian-Farsi and Chinese (1+/2 OR 2/1+)
- Category 1 - French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Category 2 - German
- Category 3 - Hebrew, Persian-Farsi and Dari, Russian, Serb-Croatian, Tagalog, Thai, Urdu
- Category 4 - Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Pashto
Emergency destruction priority assigned to Crypto equipment and documents.
Pri - One
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview