Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Robinson's Steps to Engaging the Text 6-10
- 6) Crafting the sermon's purpose
- 7) Shaping the homiletical idea
- 8) Outline the sermon
- 9) Fill in the sermon outline
- 10) Prepare the introduction and conclusion
Robinson's Steps to Engaging the Text 1-5
- 1) Choose the text
- 2) Study your text and gather your notes
- 3) Discover exegetical subject and complement
- 4) Analyze the exegetical idea
- 5) Formulate the homiletical idea
for "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?
1 Corinthians 15:14
And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview