Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
GDP(Gross Domestic Product)
1. Measure of economic productivity
1. (J/$GDP) is a measureof how efficiently energy is being converted into productivity
Enerhy Intensity Ratio (EIR)
a measure of the economic quality of energy sources
The current public Debt/GDP ratio for Greece is....
What can we do?
- 1. Seek to understand the root causes of problems
- 2.Educate those around us about the issues and challenges we face
- 3. Recognize that continous economic growth may no longer be the norm
- 4. Recognize the importance of resources
in 1974, theorizes tha tCFC’s are damaging the Earth’s ozone layer
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview