The flashcards below were created by user
GDP(Gross Domestic Product)
1. Measure of economic productivity
1. (J/$GDP) is a measureof how efficiently energy is being converted into productivity
Enerhy Intensity Ratio (EIR)
a measure of the economic quality of energy sources
The current public Debt/GDP ratio for Greece is....
What can we do?
1. Seek to understand the root causes of problems
2.Educate those around us about the issues and challenges we face
3. Recognize that continous economic growth may no longer be the norm
4. Recognize the importance of resources
in 1974, theorizes tha tCFC’s are damaging the Earth’s ozone layer