The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Strong knowledge and expertise
- in financial planning and management principles and approaches.
- Solid knowledge of complex financial
- rules and a regulations, Non-for-profit
- organizations Financial Rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated business acumen
- and good judgment.
- Conceptual/strategic skills and
- success in implementing financial re-engineering, management systems
- development, policy design, innovation and knowledge product development.
Solid knowledge and experience in the application of complex financial systems and modules,
- Advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages such as
- proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint and,
Core Values and Guiding Principles:
- Demonstrates consistency in upholding and promoting the values and mission of the organization in
- actions and decisions, in line with the organization
- Cultural Sensitivity/Valuing diversity:
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the multicultural nature of the organization and the diversity of its staff. Appreciating differences in values and learning from cultural diversity. Demonstrates an
- international outlook,
Ethics and Values:
Demonstrates and safeguards ethics and integrity
- Organizational Awareness: Demonstrate organizational
- knowledge and sound judgment
- Developing and Empowering People /
- Coaching and Mentoring: Self-development, initiative-taking
- Working in Teams: Acting as a team player and
- facilitating team work
- Communicating Information and Ideas:
- Facilitating and encouraging open communication in the team, communicating effectively
Conflict Management / Negotiating and Resolving Disagreements:
- Self-management and Emotional intelligence:
- Creating synergies through self-control
Knowledge Sharing / Continuous Learning: Learning and sharing knowledge and encourage the learning of others
Appropriate and Transparent Decision Making
: Informed and transparent decision making
- Supported by 14 + years progressive responsibilities/experience and education.
- MPA in Int’l Finance & monetary policy,
- BSc (Accounting),
- CPA candidate,